Saturday 7 April 2018

Burj Khalifa

Brm! The Dubai bus to the Dubai mall took off and we were on it. I wanted to get there quick because we were going to the Burj Khalifa, but I liked looking at the beautiful scenery and talking to Dad.

Finally we got to the Dubai mall, but it was not time to go up the Burj Khalifa yet. We looked around a bit and had lunch and that passed the time. We went to 'Five Guys' to have lunch and when we were halfway through our burgers the tremendous Dubai fountains came on. When the Dubai fountains went off my digestive system didn’t digest my burger properly. 

I said “Dad shall we go up the Burj Khalifa now?", so we walked through the mall until we reached the sign that said 'up the Burj Khalifa'. We went and bought tickets then we queued. 

We reached the lifts and got in, I was so excited. As the lifts zoomed towards level 124 our ears fuzzed. We had reached our destination. The lifts opened, I hurried to the tremendous view and could see The Palms (The Palms is a man made resort in the shape of a palm) in the distance where our beautiful hotel stood. I could also see the isolated parts of the desert. We went and looked around us I bought a key ring of the Burj Khalifa and when I looked back at the view I felt a shiver down my spine.
“Shall we go have a photo?” said Dad
“yes”I said.

We went to get our photos of us climbing the Burj Khalifa (we weren't actually climbing it though). We went to look at the price for the photos which were 300 a-e-d and in New Zealand dollars that about one hundred dollars (without a photo frame!). 

We had one last look at the view before we went back down. My day was brilliant, I thought as I fell asleep back on the bus.


No comments:

Post a Comment