Wednesday 14 November 2018

Athletics

 Today in Athletics Connolly started with the running races. The adults called the people who wanted to run the 800 metre race . I didn't want to race the 800 hundred metre race. Then we had the 200 metre heats I came second out the one thirds of the nine year old's. Then I got put into the Finals then came 5th. In the athletics games I almost came third in shot put and like 5th in long jump. I love Athletics!

High Jump
I was nervous and anxious at the same. But I new I didn't need to be because  I believed in myself. Today I was competing against my own age group in the school so I had to be good. In Athletics practice I got past the the 1 meter mark, but today I could fall on my high score. It started the right side started first then the left side. 2 minutes later it was my turn we started at the 80 cm I thought that's easy then I scissor kicked and got way past the bar.  Then I got past the 85 cm bar, then 90 cm,95 cm. The 1 meter the one I got passed in Athletics I ran then I jumped I landed on the bar painfully. Mrs Glesson let me have another turn I landed back on the bar painfully. I said to myself " this is were your Journey ends Henry" sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment