Thursday 6 December 2018

Top secret Experiment Sherbet

Today in science we did a sherbet experiment. The first step we had to try all the ingredients which included baking soda which tasted so salty and disgusting, icing sugar which was the tastiest of all ingredients, citric acid  which was the most bitter and sour tasting and tartar acid which tasted tart and bitter. The we moved on to making sherbet. With my group we tried to create our own sherbet. We added icing sugar first then baking soda then citric acid and finally Tatar acid. We tasted it with a Popsicle it was sour and bitter it didn't taste nice. We added a bit more icing sugar and it tasted better than the last one. When everybody started tasting each other's my group started running out of sherbet so I quickly decided to make so sherbet myself. I put about 1 teaspoon of icing sugar in, about half a teaspoon of citric acid, tartar acid and baking soda. Mixed that together and it tasted awesome. I think mostly everybody liked my version of sherbet. This lesson is taught me that if something isn't the best you can always fix t by using something else or a least make it better than what it was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment