Tuesday 4 December 2018

Why KFC is the worst fast food (in comparison of health )

Why KFC is the worst fast food (in comparison of health)   
WALT: are learning to write a pervasive piece of writing
 
Today I’m going to talk about why KFC is the worst fast food. I will also list some of the five most disgusting and gruesome things about KFC. And why I hate it.

Firstly, I think KFC is the worst fast food because the first time I ate KFC the chicken was very small and bony there was barely any meat on the chicken, and the fries were loaded with salt and  I did not like it . It tasted like loaded table salt on a potato and stuffed into it a bony chicken.
 
 The second reason why I think KFC is the worst fast food because some of their food doesn't use free range chicken and you end up having a not so healthy chicken in your food , also the chicken “that  isn’t free range” ends laying non free range chicken eggs. How many chickens does KFC use. KFC on average uses 1 billion chickens a year we might wipe out the chicken race.

Thirdly, to me whenever I flick on telly  and when their advertisements come on they always come up with a rubbish burger name and it sounds disgusting like the “Chicken bacon supreme burger . “ what a rubbish name “

Forth reason  If your on a low carb  diet or on any diet nobody recommends KFC you can eat nothing there if you're on a diet were as subway you can eat a vegetarian sub and lots other options from subway also sushi is 100 times  better that KFC.

So you should  think about the next time you got to KFC and what eat because KFC it not the healthiest fast food so remember you should think double time about how you choose your food at KFC.

No comments:

Post a Comment